PTFE Coated Fiberglass Fabric
PTFE coated fiberglass fabric is made up of high-grade tabbyfiberglass which has steeped into PTFE. lt is a product with highcapability and multiform function of complex material.Fiberglassfabric coated with PTFE has various good capabilities and itis widely used in aircraft industry, paper manufacture,food,ervironment protection,print and painting, costume,chemical.glass manufacture,medical，electronic,insulation，sharpener slice,machinery, etc.
PTFE coated fibre glass fabric
Generally, PTFE coated fiberglass fabric exhibits the following high-performance characteristics:
1. Non-stick surface
2. Excellent temperature resistance: from -100°F - +500°F (-73°C - +260°C)
3. Chemically inert
4. High tensile strength
PTFE coated fibre glass fabric Application
Designed for a wide range of applications,Ruida PTFE fabric is available in several grades to match specific performance requirements.
Crease & Tear Resistant PTFE Fabric
Provides an unusually flexible material for use in applications where high tear-strength and good flex-life are demanded.
Anti-static PTFE Fabrics
black Anti-static PTFE fabrics is provided with a carbon loading giving semi-conductive and anti-static properties to the material. It eliminates or reduces static problems in belt and slip sheet applications.
Features for PTFE coated fiberglass fabric
Applications for PTFE coated fiberglass fabric
● PTFE Fabric are used as various of liners to resist high temperature, such as microwave liner, and other liners.
● PTFE Fabric are used as non stick liners, intermediate.
● PTFE Fabric are used as various conveyor belts, fusing belts, sealing belts and those needs performances of high temperature resistance, non stick, chemical resistance etc.
● PTFE Fabric are used as covering or wrapping material in petroleum, chemical industries, as wrapping material, insulating material, high temperature resistance material in electrical industries, desulfurizing material in power plant etc.