PTFE material and single sided adhesive ptfe film tape
PTFE Film Tape uses high performance polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) film made from 100% virgin PTFE resin as base material. This tape offers an extremely low coefficient of friction, in combination with a pressure sensitive silicone adhesive, creates a smooth, non-stick surface and easy to release adhesive on rollers, plates, and belts.
Properties and Performance of PTFE
- Biological inertness
- Flexibility at low temperatures and thermal stability at high temperatures
- Chemically resistant – all normal solvents, acids, and bases
- Excellent weatherability
- Low dielectric constant and low dissipation factor
- Excellent insulating properties
- Low dynamic coefficient of friction
- Non-stick, easy to clean
- Broad working temperature range -180°C (-292°F) to 260°C (500°F)
Polytetrafluoroethene, commonly known as "non-stick coating" or "huo materials";It is a synthetic polymer that USES fluorine instead of all the hydrogen atoms in polyethylene.This material has the characteristics of acid and alkali resistance, resistance to all kinds of organic solvents, almost insoluble in all solvents.At the same time, ptfe has the characteristics of high temperature resistance, its friction coefficient is very low, so it can be used for lubrication, but also become an ideal coating for easy cleaning wok and water pipe lining.
Polytetrafluoroethylene board (also known as tetrafluoroethylene board, teflon board, teflon board) is divided into two types of molding and turning:
● Molding plate is made of ptfe resin at room temperature by molding, and then sintered and cooled.Generally more than 3MM is molded
● The turning plate is made of polytetrafluoroethylene resin through compacting, sintering and rotary cutting.Generally, the specification below 3MM is turning.
Its products have a wide range of USES, with extremely superior comprehensive performance: high and low temperature resistance (-192℃-260℃), corrosion resistance (strong acid
Strong alkali, water, etc.), weather resistance, high insulation, high lubrication, non-adhesion, non-toxic and other excellent characteristics.
The products are widely used in aviation, aerospace, petroleum, chemical, machinery, electronics, electrical appliances, construction, textile and other fields.
PTFE Sheet is often used in wear strips and slideways within all types of engineering to take advantage of a stunning co-efficient of friction to guide high performance components a highly wear resistant and super sliding advantage to help reduce costs and improve component life.