Non-Stick Cooking Mesh
1. 100% non stick
3. The mesh is freezer and dishwasher safe, withstandstemperatures up to 260°C/500°F
4. Easy to clean, simple wash and dry between uses
5. Open mesh allows heat recirculation around food.
6. No oil or butter, healthy cooking
7. Complies with food reqgulations,was approwed by FDA,LFGB,EU,etc,without PFOA.
Allows air to circulate,Ideal for pastries
Sits directly onto oven shelt.
Allows air to circulate to ensure crisp food everytime! ldeal for pastries,garlic bread and more!
The reusable mesh sheet for baking. grilling and cookingAllows air to circulate to ensure crisp food every tirmeCan be with edge reinforcement as customer's requirement
OVEN MESH / BBQ MESH
PTFE coated fiberglass, safe for food
The BBQ/Oven Mesh is made out of a solid glass fiber mesh with a non-stick ptfe coating, which is a perfect tool for BBQ or cooking in the oven without using any grease.
Just cut any size for your need, place it in your grill or oven, prepare all kinds of food, without oil and fat, sets you free from unpleasant and tedious scrubbing after BBQ or baking in the oven.
Enjoy non-stick, mess-free BBQ
PTFE coated fiberglas wire mesh Advantages
Using these non-stick grilling mats is easy. You can use in almost any cooking situation, and on almost any surface. The thin sheet is meant to completely cover the metal grate in order to provide a flat, stick-proof surface for cooking. They are ideal for shrimp and veggies, but they can also make cooking regular foods easier too.
● After turning on your grill, or knocking down the fire, ensure that the metal grate is in position.
● Place a single mat over the grilling surface, or use two next to each other for larger grills.
● Do not layer, and maintain a single thickness. Either side of the mat may face up because they are totally reversible.
● Once the mat is in place, apply food and cook like normal.
● As with other non-stick cookware, avoid using metal utensils as they may scratch and cause damage.
● Once cooking is finished, allow to cool, and then wash clean. Dry with a soft cloth, and lay flat when not in use.